Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introducing Sweet Lemon Lane

You know when you're little and you have those big dreams to be a doctor, actress, teacher,etc.. etc.. etc... oh but not just one of them of course- because heaven knows that would be far too easy! I wanted to be all of them and more! And so.. I figured what is stopping me- right? 
Okay let me explain.. no I do not have crazy career in the spot light or even a medical degree of that magnitude! BUT... I am a wife and a mommy! And that right there is all I could have ever imagined and more! I am now able to do everything I love not for money but for the pure joy of doing it! I get to fixed scratched knees with kisses and band-aids, I get to be on call 24/7 as I am able to snuggle and soothe on those restless nights,  I get to entertain in every way possible- that's right step aside Hollywood- The real talent is right here!! :) Nothing is better then watching your babies give you a look of wonder- amazement- and sometimes even a little terror as you sing and dance around the house like a mad women! And the best part is- they watch- they listen- and they learn every single day! Everything you do amazes them- everything you say, they mimic. You are a teacher in the greatest of ways- because you are a parent! And trust me- it is a truly remarkable blessing each and every day that I wouldn't trade anything in the world for! 
It was through this amazing adventure of parenthood that I began to create, imagine, and dream! 
Sweet Lemon Lane all started with an idea- after seeing so many things on pintrest and  dreaming each day when heading to work to simply stay home and play with my little mister I thought what the heck! I had received a number of requests for bowties that I would make for my little mister, headbands I would make for myself, and numerous other household items- that I figured maybe this could be something- maybe I can make this little dream a reality! 
Having a boy- you notice that it is the small things that make the biggest difference. Don't get me wrong I love having a boy but you just need to get creative sometimes! I believe it is also the same with your day to day life- from the way you dress, to the things you eat, to what you do! It is the little things that make the  biggest differences! 
So it was decided- Sweet Lemon Lane would be a place I could let go- be me- and create! So sit back enjoy and feel free to give input at any time! It is always welcomed!! :) 

Sweet Lemon Lane- Its the little things that make the biggest difference! Bringing you apparel, home decor, and much more! Putting some zest in your day to day living! 

No comments:

Post a Comment